Original Xiaomi Mi Band 2 fitness tracker heart rate monitor & Oled display screen touchpad smart Xiaomi band.
Global Version with CE Certificate
1. The straps and screen film are good quality but do not come from Xiaomi – because Xiaomi do not release them until now.
2. There are 2 different versions of Miband 2, and the sensor will be different from a different version. (We will send it randomly）
But their performance are totally same. For more details, please check here:
– 100% original mi band 2 wristband
– Fitness, heart rate and sleep tracker
– OLED display, view time, step count, heart rate
– lift wrist light screen
– 10-day battery, IP67 water resistant
– ADI accelerometer and optical heart rate sensor
– Anodized 0.05mm ultra-thin button
– Upgraded pedometer algorithm
– Hypoallergenic silicone band
– battery ：70mAh
100% original mi band 2 wristband
Visible time, and every step
OLED Display | Touchpad | New wristband design | Upgrade pedometer algorithm
Time, Steps, Heart rate Visible in first-hand
Mi Band 2 now has a beautiful OLED display Lift wrist or tap button view time, step count, heart rate, and more
Upgraded pedometer algorithm
Mi band 2 based on a new hardware platform
Heart rate monitor
Built-in ADI motion sensor and monitor heart rate accurately & Records every beat in real-time
Sitting for too long?
Customize alerts to nudge you to move
Helps you pace
Measures pace, steps, and heart rate while your run
The scicence of sleep
Monitor sleep duration via phone app records light and deep sleep patterns
Identify yourself with Mi Band 2 Swipe, unlock. No passcodes required.
Forget complicated passwords. Simply reach for your phone, swipe, and unlock. Anyone else who tries
will be prompted to enter a passcode. Your Mi Band 2 can be linked to your Mi Account, enhancing the
security of your personal data.
Incoming call & Message alerts
Never miss an important call & Message again. Ask Mi Band 2 to sense when a call
has not been picked up within a certain time, and notify you immediately
The Mi Band 2 is certified IP67 water-resistant. Dustproof, Anti-corrosion
Shower or wash hands without removing
Military-grade ADI exercise sensor
Manufactured by US-based ADI, Mi Band2 accelerometer has the lowest power consumption of any comparable sensor.
Power efficient ADI accelerometer and optical heart rate sensor
Anodized 0.05mm ultra-thin button
Upgraded pedometer algorithm
2nd gen Bluetooth for faster, stable connections
70mah battery -20days battery life
- Brand Xiaomi
- Model: Miband 2
- Color Black
- Screen:0.42 inch OLED Display
- Sensor: ADI ultra-low power acceleration sensor + Optical heart rate sensor
- Input Voltage DC 5V
- Battery Capacity 70mAh
- Cell Type Lithium Polymer
- Input current 45 mA(TYP) 65 mA(MAX)
- Alloy Body Dimension 40.3*15.7*10.5 mm
- Alloy Body Shell Material Plastic, aluminum
- Wrist Strap Material DowConing TPSiV
- Metal Face Material Magnesium Aluminum Alloy
- Waterproof IP67
- Standby time Up to 10 days
Compatible Minimum Requirements:
1 Requires Bluetooth® 4.0 and later. For a better performance, we suggest to connect the device with Bluetooth 4.2 or later.
2.Compatible with Mi 3, Redmi Note 4G, or any device with Android 4.4 and above.
3. Compatible with iPhone models 4s and above that run on iOS 7 and above. For IOS devices : iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s 6s plus
For smart unlock features:
1 Xiaomi (MIUI 6 and above): Mi2/2S/2A, Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, Mi4C, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2/2A, Redmi Note, Redmi Note2 Note3, Xiaomi MI5 4S XIAOMI MAX
2 Note: Mi Band’s phone unlocking feature requires smartphones with MIUI or Android 6.0 and above.
3 Net Weight 7g
|Xiaomi Band 2 FAQ:|
|1. Does Mi band 2 has radiation? Could there be any effect on my health?|
|Mi Band 2 adopts low power consumption Bluetooth technology to make its radiation much lower than Bluetooth Headsets. Its radiation is much less than one-thousandth of the radiation from a smartphone.|
|2. Does Mi band 2 has a big, middle, small model?|
|No, you could adjust the length of Mi band 2’s strap.
Wrist strap length: 235mm
Adjustable length: 155-210mm.
|3. What’s the material of Mi band 2’s wrist strap and its advantage?|
|Wrist strap material: TPSiVClasp: aluminum alloy|
|4. How Mi Band 2 counts my steps?|
|Mi Band 2 uses ADI accelerometer that basically reads all your movements. Combining with a newer motion algorithm, more precisely track your sports. The result is pretty much accurate.|
|5. Can I wear Mi Band 2 while taking a shower or swimming?|
|Mi Band 2 is IP67 class water resistant. You can wear it for warm water or cold water shower, wash hands or daily life water splash. Do not use it in the sauna or bathing pool. But do not bring it for swimming or diving you might spoil your Mi Band 2.|
|6. How long does it take to charge the Mi Band 2 each time? Do we need to charge the Mi Band 2 for 12 hours during its first charge?|
|1) It usually takes about 2.5 – 3 hours to reach full battery capacity.
2) Mi Band 2 uses Lithium polymer battery and overcharging doesn’t allow the Mi band 2 to store excess battery. We also don’t recommend charging the Mi Band 2 only after using up all its battery because that will affect the battery life in the long run.
|7. I have connected my Mi Band 2 for charging but it doesn’t show the charge station. Why?|
|1) Try re-plugging the Mi Band 2 core multiple times or gently shake it to see if it can be detected.
2) Ensure that the USB port (on your computer or another device) is functioning normally by testing it on different Mi Band 2 charging cables.
3) Go to your Mi Fit > Settings> My devices > Mi Band 2 to check the charging station.
4)If you buy a new Mi band 2 can not charge, you can try to put him in the refrigerator inside for a few hours, so you can activate the battery
|8. Mi Band 2 can not be detected by my phone, what should I do?|
|First, please check whether your Mi Band 2 has power. Second, please put your Mi Band 2 near to your phone.
If it does not work, please restart Bluetooth or reboots your phone.
|9. How many times will the alarm vibrate?|
|The alarm will vibrate 5 times when you touch the touch panel on Mi-core, it will stop vibrating. If you don’t touch, the Alarm will vibrate once every 10 minutes.|
|10. Why did I fail to test my heart rate?|
|When testing heart rate, stay still. Do not shake your arms.|
|11. What factors will affect the result of the heart rate test?|
|If you shake your arms or wear Mi band 2 too tight, it will affect the result of heart rate. Please keep calm, stay still and wear Mi Band 2 correctly.
Note: The heart rate can also be affected by skin color, scar, and tattoo, etc.
|12. How do Mi Band 2 monitor heart rate?|
|Mi Band 2 monitor hear rate through PPG (Photo Plethysmo Graphy). The theory is that blood is red, it will reflect red light and absorb green light. Mi Band 2 uses this theory to get the blood run through your wrist and get the heart rate information.|
|13. How to check App version and firmware version?|
|App version: Go to your Mi-Fit App > Settings>App version
Firmware version: Go to your Mi-Fit App >Settings>Firmware version
- 1 x Xiaomi Mi band 2 smart mi band -Global version with CE Certificate
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x User manual